20 July, 2006

Hello, my name is Caramaena...

and I'm a blog-oholic.

Well, ok my name isn't really Caramaena, but addicted to blogs? Yep, that's me.

In the previous post the lovely Fairscape thanked me for stopping by so often. Often can mean a couple of times a day. I have a list of bookmarks of my favourite blogs (lots more than I have in my links on this page - I really need to update them) and the list is growing longer and longer. I even have them separated into folders of work related, personal and miscellaneous blogs. I love to see new posts and I wish my favourite bloggers would post more often!

I'm in Australia and most of the blogs I read are either based in the U.S. or the U.K. so the time difference means I can find new posts in my mornings and my evenings - that's why I check a couple of times a day. Ok ok, so I'm justifying my addiction now!

In any case, I'm always looking out for new blogs to read, so here's an invitation. Feel free to comment on this post, advertise your blog and I'll check it out. It would be great if you gave me a bit of an idea of what type of blog it is too. Expand my horizons people!

No comments: