03 January, 2006

It's a new year :)

Well, it's the 3rd of January and a new year. I didn't bother updating about my new year's eve celebrations because mine were pretty quiet.

J went out to visit friends and I stayed home with Chickie. Chickie would have been absolutely fine at our friend's place (he's able to stay up late no problem) but he's at the stage where he's giving up his day sleep and he was very tired. Plus one of J's friends has only just come back from a stint in the middle east (he's in the RAAF) so they had lots to catch up on.

Since I didn't get to party, I went to see a movie later that afternoon. I didn't go see Narnia since I'd like to see it with J, instead I went to see Just like Heaven. It's a nice little chick flick (so J wouldn't be interested anyway) and I'm a sucker for this sort of movie. Mark Ruffalo (or however you spell it) and Reece Witherspoon do a good job and while I don't think it will win any oscars, I liked it.

No comments: