12 June, 2006

A couple of good things in my life

1. The company I work for has announced there will be a bonus - smaller than usual but still a tidy sum. Big smiles here.

2. Two people this week have commented that the weight is just 'falling off' me. I've lost 11 kgs in the last 10 months and, to me, it's been a long hard slog. I'm pleased it's becoming noticeable. Only 7 kg to go, until I'm within the healthy weight for height range.

3. The new series of Dr Who will be back on telly soon. I can't wait.

Well, that's just a couple of things, there's lots more but that's all that's coming to mind right now. Been pretty quiet lately. In fact other than doing something to my knee (don't know what but it's stiff and sore and difficult to walk on at times), I've had very little going on.

No comments: