17 April, 2007

Today...

I spent the day with Doctor Who. Well, alright watching Doctor Who (it's as close as I'll ever get!). I caught up with the Runaway Bride ep and the first three of this season. Thanks for the heads up velcro - much appreciated.

I'm really enjoying this new series. I really liked Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor - love that cheeky grin he used to flash (oh and if you like his stuff, check out The Second Coming - very interesting) but David Tennant is doing a great job - and I can't deny it, I think he's cute! I quite like Freema Agyeman in the role of Martha too, though it's early days. I do believe I'm going to have to put all the DVD's down on my Christmas/birthday wish list.

As for local tv, I'm a bit annoyed I missed tonight's Biggest Loser elimination. I hear Kim got eliminated, is that right? I thought for sure it would be Pati. Leaving Kim in would make it easier for the other contestants, I would have thought. So for those of you watching, who do you think will win? And who would you actually like to win? I think Chris will win, but I don't like him much and Munnalita irritates me as well. I'd like either Marty or Pati to win personally.

Oh and the party on Saturday was fun. J's mum had organised a friend to come and do a belly dancing show (J's mum used to do belly dancing). It was great catching up with all the rellies and the food was pretty yummy too. Had some interesting choices like kangaroo shaslicks with chilli plum sauce. Got told I looked 'mega-skinny' in my new red top too. hehe I'll accept that exaggeration any day!

4 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

How how how are you catching up on new Doctor Who? No fair. I'm still waiting for it to come to the ABC. (Meanwhile, the new Robin Hood show is fun!) I love CE and DT as well.

caramaena said...

Umm.. this is where I deny all knowledge I think...

J can't wait basically (and well, neither can I). I'll still be watching it when it comes onto the tv mind you!

Must have a look for this Robin Hood show. Is it on the tv at the moment?

velcro said...

i was going to ask the same thing because I missed the Runaway Bride, and keep missing the normal episodes.

caramaena said...

I know nothing...

though J says bittorrent is your friend.