15 August, 2006

decisions, decisions

I'm tossing up whether to go to jewellery class again this term. I did enjoy it but last term I felt like sometimes it was a waste of my money.

About half the class was entirely new and the people who'd done the term before (including me) felt that we couldn't get the teacher's attention enough to get on with what we were working on. I understood that the new people needed a lot of initial instruction, but the things we were working on used new techniques too. I didn't get my project finished and I would like to finish it off, but is it worth the money if it's just going to be the same as last time?

The other thing they've done is move the class to a different TAFE campus. Now it will take me twice as long to get there.

Ah, I don't know. I'm kinda leaning towards not going this term and perhaps go next term instead. I have to make up my mind today though.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Caramaena--Would you please send me an email? I have a question for you...

chris AT momsmilkanywhere DOT org

Thanks,
The Reluctant Lactivist

caramaena said...

done :)

Rune said...

send me an email too...

caramaena said...

Done :)