30 October, 2006

Here's a way to waste a bit of time...

One thing I've been doing is clearing out my inbox. Well, more truthfully, one of my inboxes - I have several inboxes set up in my email program.

I try not to be a packrat with most things. We don't have a lot of storage space in this house (don't even have a linen closet!), so I try to toss out stuff I don't need/want. I'll readily admit I'm not always successful, but I try.

One area I'm pretty bad with though, is my email. I save so much crap! My work email has stuff going back 5 years in some of the folders. Home is not quite so bad - but not by much. So, I've been ruthless and deleted over 1000 emails in the past few days.

On the upside, I found a few cute links from years back that I'd forgotten about. One of them is the make your own snowflake site. I've been playing a bit with it and here's one I like.


You should check out the gallery too. Some people's snowflakes are fantastic!

1 comment:

My float said...

Groan, email inboxes! Where do all these emails come from?! I cleared out mine the other day. Now I just have 6249 left. And that's just in the main inbox!