13 February, 2007

Could I ask a favour?

Could you perhaps spare some healing vibes, positive thoughts, prayers or whatever works for you, and send them fairsCaPe's way?

She's dealing with cancer and chemotherapy and hasn't posted in a few weeks. I'm concerned and I'm not the only one, judging by the comments on her blog.

I guess this is one of the downsides of blogging. If someone doesn't surface for a while, you really don't know what's going on with them. I hope with fairsCaPe it's just that the chemo's knocked her for six and she's just rebuilding her strength.

4 comments:

velcro said...

It is worrying isn't it. I'm thinking that if something has gone wrong, her husband will put a note up. Hopefully, like you said, she's just knocked back with chemo and getting her strength together.

Tasha said...

I just dropped in to say hi. I will be going to her blog next. hope everything is going ok with you too.

Unknown said...

Ugh! I hope everything is okay with her! I worry about her all the time....and I usually just lurk there!

LBA said...

Gee, that's really awful, and yet she sounds so brave and calm.

I'm with Velcro. If I were sick, I *would* leave instructions for my husband to log into my blog and let people know if there was bad things happening.

Prayers to her.