26 February, 2007

Not a lot to say lately

Life's been pretty uneventful for me lately - work, home, sleep. All pretty boring, not a lot to blog about really. I've organised accommodation for our trip to the Gold Coast in March, so not much left to do there but wait a few weeks now.

I'm on a day off today so I checked out Dogbait's Babble. This is his other blog with stories about his trips and he's recently put up a post about his trip to Nepal and India late last year. You really have to go have a read. It sounds like it was an amazing trip. Take a look at the slideshow too. You may want to make sure you have some time - there's over 300 photos in it! Amazing photos though.

4 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Hey I am working on new templates. Please visit me and leave a comment. Do you like the new template? Hate it? Any suggestions? What do you like in a template?

R2K

velcro said...

Everyone seems to be going through the "not much going on" stage right now on both hemispheres. Must be something about Februaries that does it.

Dogbait said...

Ta

Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

I've just found your blog while
surfing Bloglines.

A great discovery, Many Thanks.