09 July, 2006

Random stuff

This is cool. Tom's blog Random Acts of Reality is one I read regularly. He's written a book called Blood, Sweat and Tea and that link is a little video blurb about his new book. Always interesting to see/hear the person you read regularly...

Chickie is right into the old Loony Tunes cartoons these days (as well as Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, Wacky Races etc). He loves the Marvin the Martian character... except he refuses to accept his name is Marvin the Martian - he insists it's Marvin the Marshman.

The new Doctor Who series was back on tv tonight. Finally! I really like this new series.

Oh and I bought a new pair of jeans today... in the next size down. That's officially two dress sizes I've dropped in less than a year. (ok ok, they're stretch jeans - but they're still the next size down so I'm claiming victory!) Only 6 more kilos to go until I'm in my healthy weight for height range. Yay!

No comments: